Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
Tokyo Electric Power on Friday sent a robot where no machine has gone before -- inside the highly radioactive heart of a reactor at the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant.
The Internet of Things is mostly about achieving greater scale, but in the case of an upcoming demonstration project, it will show how electrical grids can work at a smaller scale.
A Dutch utility is inviting five families to use radiator-sized servers to heat their living rooms for free.
There's a vampire-slayer stalking the halls at Cebit.
So you want to track your water, electricity or gas consumption, but you still don't have a smart meter on your supply? Pixolus has a mobile app that makes it easier to keep track of meter readings, even with dumb meters.
How technology is bringing out the best and the oh-so utterly worst in solar innovation
China's nagging pollution problems could start to abate with the help of an IBM project that seeks to predict and control the air quality in Beijing, using new computing technologies.
Intel is putting its energy into the development of smart grid standards and monitoring systems in Germany, with company executives announcing a number of initiatives at the Cebit trade show Monday.
Tired of having to fumble for the USB port every time your mobile device runs out of power? With these wireless chargers, just put your device down and let it it power up.
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
It might not be immediately obvious, but with every solar panel installed comes a simple but essential piece of maintenance: regular cleaning.
A new, Wi-Fi connected device called the Heat Meter allows homeowners to track propane, natural gas or oil use in real time and compare their home's efficiency with others in the area.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Two U.S. power companies reported infections of malware during the past three months, with the bad software apparently brought in through tainted USB drives, according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Industrial Control Systems Cyber Eme...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia