We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Symantec is laying down a strategy for integrating the two encryption-software companies it acquired, PGP Corp and GuardianEdge Technologies.
Beginning Sept. 30, Visa will require merchants and related businesses to conduct wireless security scans to prove compliance with version 1.2 of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is designed to safeguard cardholder data from wireless th...
Symantec is warning that its Endpoint Protection Manager server product is erroneously marking signature updates issued this year as out of date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA