We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Symantec is laying down a strategy for integrating the two encryption-software companies it acquired, PGP Corp and GuardianEdge Technologies.
Beginning Sept. 30, Visa will require merchants and related businesses to conduct wireless security scans to prove compliance with version 1.2 of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is designed to safeguard cardholder data from wireless th...
Symantec is warning that its Endpoint Protection Manager server product is erroneously marking signature updates issued this year as out of date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCOpen_5pm_27/10_Project CoordinatorACT
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC