We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Symantec is laying down a strategy for integrating the two encryption-software companies it acquired, PGP Corp and GuardianEdge Technologies.
Beginning Sept. 30, Visa will require merchants and related businesses to conduct wireless security scans to prove compliance with version 1.2 of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is designed to safeguard cardholder data from wireless th...
Symantec is warning that its Endpoint Protection Manager server product is erroneously marking signature updates issued this year as out of date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia