We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
The PCI Security Standards Council today is expected to issue guidelines on use of point-to-point encryption in protecting sensitive payment card data, but the narrow approach — which is focused on hardware — is raising questions.
Dell Wednesday announced its first endpoint encryption product, along with the possibility of factory installation on certain Dell PCs.
Today's state-of-the-art network security appliances do a great job of keeping the cyber monsters from invading your business. But what do you do when the monster is actually inside the security perimeter? Unfortunately, all of the crosses, garlic, w...
The organization in charge of defining security for the payment-card industry's merchants and service providers Tuesday issued two guidance papers, the first on end-to-end encryption and the second on payment card technology used more commonly in Eur...
Symantec is laying down a strategy for integrating the two encryption-software companies it acquired, PGP Corp and GuardianEdge Technologies.
Beginning Sept. 30, Visa will require merchants and related businesses to conduct wireless security scans to prove compliance with version 1.2 of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is designed to safeguard cardholder data from wireless th...
Symantec is warning that its Endpoint Protection Manager server product is erroneously marking signature updates issued this year as out of date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW