Data-center networking vendor Emulex plans to acquire Endace, a maker of network performance management hardware and software, for about US$130 million, the companies announced on Wednesday.
Broadcom filed a patent infringement suit against networking company Emulex on Monday, just months after abandoning a nearly year-long effort to buy the company.
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today announced that its board of directors had unanimously rejected Broadcom Corp.'s revised cash offer to acquire it for $11 per share and recommended that shareholders not tender their shares into the o...
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today said its board of directors will review a new takeover bid by Broadcom Corp., which raised its offer from $US9.25 per share to $11. That would make the deal worth about $US925 million.
Emulex has once again rejected an attempt by Broadcom to take over the company, reiterating its stance that the bid undervalues the company and does not adequately compensate its shareholders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Alibaba calls Chinese regulatory report unfair, as customer numbers grow
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, January 29
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.