Data-center networking vendor Emulex plans to acquire Endace, a maker of network performance management hardware and software, for about US$130 million, the companies announced on Wednesday.
Broadcom filed a patent infringement suit against networking company Emulex on Monday, just months after abandoning a nearly year-long effort to buy the company.
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today announced that its board of directors had unanimously rejected Broadcom Corp.'s revised cash offer to acquire it for $11 per share and recommended that shareholders not tender their shares into the o...
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today said its board of directors will review a new takeover bid by Broadcom Corp., which raised its offer from $US9.25 per share to $11. That would make the deal worth about $US925 million.
Emulex has once again rejected an attempt by Broadcom to take over the company, reiterating its stance that the bid undervalues the company and does not adequately compensate its shareholders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA