MIT researchers have developed technology that they say not only will make the Internet 100 to 1,000 times faster, but also could make high-speed data access a lot cheaper.
Intel Corp. is creating a new research lab dedicated to helping scientists figure out how people will use computers in the future.
Researchers have added nanoechnology to an off-the-shelf digital camera to help doctors distinguish healthy cells from cancerous cells in the human body.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- Here’s how to identify different cuts of meat
- What ridiculous reasons do you have for keeping old tech hanging around?
- Vodafone: Unlimited international calls, double data on prepaid
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.