Intel's new 3D transistor technology should position the chip maker to grab hold of a piece of the burgeoning tablet market that it's been missing out on.
After calling off last Friday's planned final launch of the space shuttle Endeavour, NASA now says the earliest it might lift off is May 8.
Mission Specialist Gregory Chamitoff settles in aboard the space shuttle Endeavour during the Terminal Countdown Demonstration Test on Launch Pad 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. (Photo courtesy of NASA) One of the six men lifting off o...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. -- As smart as IBM's Watson supercomputer may have seemed while defeating two former Jeopardy champions , it wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with or speak intelligently to the attendees at its own conference, according to art...
This is a big day for NASA and space buffs around the world, who are clebrating two major anniversaries.
This photo taken by the Messenger spacecraft from Mercury's orbit shows an area near the planet's south pole. (Image: NASA) NASA spacecraft Messenger delivered its first photograph of Mercury -- the first image of the planet taken from its own orbit.
NASA has given up on the hope to build a 3D camera for the next robotic rover that the space agency will send to Mars.
Researchers at a Canadian university are using nanotechnology and a tiny remote-controlled magnetic sphere to deliver cancer-fighting drugs directly to where they need to go.
The apps on your smartphone might be brilliant, but what about the display? Emerging technologies could soon deliver the richer, Wizard of Oz Technicolor experience you crave while performing like a Maserati.
As the deadly tsunami generated by Friday's massive earthquake off the coast of Japan headed toward the United States, scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Center for Tsunami Research tracked its progress in real...
With 38 computer processors and working arms and hands, the humanoid robot onboard NASA's space shuttle Discovery is expected to be the centerpiece of a dramatic step forward in the evolution of humans and robots working together in space.
Researchers at the University of Michigan today announced they have created the first prototype for a millimeter-scale computing system that can hold up to a week's worth of data when implanted in something as small as a human eye.
The humanoid robot taking off in NASA's space shuttle Discovery tomorrow afternoon could get a companion in a few years when the Japanese Space Agency plans to send its own robot to the International Space Station.
Reports that the next iPhone and iPad could include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology have raised the prospect that many more consumers in the U.S. will soon be able to use their devices to pay for almost anything -- a candy bar, a subway rid...
Intel announced today that it's set to invest $100 million over the next five years into U.S. university research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC