Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Google will stop selling its Glass head-mounted computer to the public on Jan. 19, as part of other big changes Google is making to the product's program.
The mission of Google's DeepMind Technologies startup is to "solve intelligence." Now, researchers there have developed an artificial intelligence system that can mimic some of the brain's memory skills and even program like a human.
The smartwatch seems to be catching on, at least among early adopters in the tech industry who were on hand for the Samsung Developer Conference.
Ford has announced a new fully automated parking and accident avoidance system that removes control of the car from the driver.
With its acquisition of gesture-recognition company Flutter, Google may be looking to beef up Google Glass and its Android products while also looking to win over the hearts and minds of Apple iPhone users.
UCLA researchers reported this week that they have created a light-emitting electronic display that can be stretched, folded and twisted, while remaining lit and snapping back into its original shape.
By 2020, Nissan will offer self-driving cars in several models created in collaboration with tech teams from the top universities, including MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Carnegie Mellon and the University of Tokyo.
Microsoft is reportedly moving ahead quickly with development of a smartwatch, having reached the prototype stage of a 1.5-in. device running on a modified Windows 8 housed in a translucent aluminum case.
Researchers from Harvard and the University of Illinois have printed precisely interlaced stacks of tiny battery electrodes, each less than the width of a human hair.
Early Monday, a developer announced the release of the first porn app for Google Glass only to learn that Google had banned porn apps for its computerized eyeglasses.
A year before Google's futuristic-looking, computerized eyeglasses are even expected to hit the market, they have been banned -- again.
NASA has launched three Google-HTC Nexus One smartphones into space in what scientists hope will be the lowest-cost satellites ever tested.
A West Virginia state legislator is looking to amend a no-texting-while-driving law by also banning drivers from using computerized glasses.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office yesterday awarded Microsoft 13 design patents for its Surface line of tablets, including their innovative Touch keyboards-slash-covers, according to published documents.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC