Google will stop selling its Glass head-mounted computer to the public on Jan. 19, as part of other big changes Google is making to the product's program.
The mission of Google's DeepMind Technologies startup is to "solve intelligence." Now, researchers there have developed an artificial intelligence system that can mimic some of the brain's memory skills and even program like a human.
The smartwatch seems to be catching on, at least among early adopters in the tech industry who were on hand for the Samsung Developer Conference.
Ford has announced a new fully automated parking and accident avoidance system that removes control of the car from the driver.
With its acquisition of gesture-recognition company Flutter, Google may be looking to beef up Google Glass and its Android products while also looking to win over the hearts and minds of Apple iPhone users.
The Moto X is a revolutionary smartphone that will push everyday voice interaction with an artificial intelligence virtual assistant into the mainstream.
While self-driving cars may be safe and efficient, they certainly won't be economical in terms of data storage, according to one big data strategist.
Over the next few years, almost every app we use and every website we visit may function less like a machine and more like a person helping us to do our work and live our lives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT