Google will stop selling its Glass head-mounted computer to the public on Jan. 19, as part of other big changes Google is making to the product's program.
The mission of Google's DeepMind Technologies startup is to "solve intelligence." Now, researchers there have developed an artificial intelligence system that can mimic some of the brain's memory skills and even program like a human.
The smartwatch seems to be catching on, at least among early adopters in the tech industry who were on hand for the Samsung Developer Conference.
Ford has announced a new fully automated parking and accident avoidance system that removes control of the car from the driver.
With its acquisition of gesture-recognition company Flutter, Google may be looking to beef up Google Glass and its Android products while also looking to win over the hearts and minds of Apple iPhone users.
The Moto X is a revolutionary smartphone that will push everyday voice interaction with an artificial intelligence virtual assistant into the mainstream.
While self-driving cars may be safe and efficient, they certainly won't be economical in terms of data storage, according to one big data strategist.
Over the next few years, almost every app we use and every website we visit may function less like a machine and more like a person helping us to do our work and live our lives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC