Oracle has pushed out a major update to its E-Business Suite of applications, in a move that underscores the company's challenge of meeting customer needs while also persuading them to adopt its next-generation Fusion cloud software.
After spending billions to acquire a series of marketing-related software companies, Oracle is now undergoing the process of creating a unified suite it can take to battle against competing offerings from the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
Oracle is rolling out a series of new features for its Eloqua marketing automation suite, hoping to get a leg up on rivals such as Salesforce.com and IBM in the red-hot software segment.
Global CRM (customer relationship management) revenue grew 12.5 percent last year to US$18 billion, a rate three times that of all enterprise software segments on average, as companies look to acquire more business and serve existing customers better...
Oracle has laid in out in detail how it intends to compete with the likes of Salesforce.com in the highly competitive arena for next-generation marketing software.
Oracle has agreed to acquire Eloqua for about US$871 million, in a bid to build out a set of marketing automation software.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more than 42,000 people registered so far for the company's annual Dreamforce event this week in San Fra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT