Oracle has pushed out a major update to its E-Business Suite of applications, in a move that underscores the company's challenge of meeting customer needs while also persuading them to adopt its next-generation Fusion cloud software.
After spending billions to acquire a series of marketing-related software companies, Oracle is now undergoing the process of creating a unified suite it can take to battle against competing offerings from the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft.
Oracle is rolling out a series of new features for its Eloqua marketing automation suite, hoping to get a leg up on rivals such as Salesforce.com and IBM in the red-hot software segment.
Global CRM (customer relationship management) revenue grew 12.5 percent last year to US$18 billion, a rate three times that of all enterprise software segments on average, as companies look to acquire more business and serve existing customers better...
Oracle has laid in out in detail how it intends to compete with the likes of Salesforce.com in the highly competitive arena for next-generation marketing software.
Oracle has agreed to acquire Eloqua for about US$871 million, in a bid to build out a set of marketing automation software.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more than 42,000 people registered so far for the company's annual Dreamforce event this week in San Fra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT