Article | 21/02/2013 Oracle set to ramp up marketing software battle with Salesforce.comOracle has laid in out in detail how it intends to compete with the likes of Salesforce.com in the highly competitive arena for next-generation market...
Article | 20/12/2012 Oracle buys Eloqua for marketing software in $871 million dealOracle has agreed to acquire Eloqua for about US$871 million, in a bid to build out a set of marketing automation software.
Article | 31/08/2011 FAQ: What to expect at Salesforce.com's DreamforceSalesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more...
Article | 21/12/2012 SAP in 2013: Five things to watchIt was a typically busy year for SAP, with the company making headlines for strong sales of its HANA in-memory database, high-profile acquisitions and...
Article | 20/12/2012 Why Oracle bought Eloqua, and what it means for the marketOracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The ...
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
Sign up to PC World Today for the latest news, reviews and galleries from PC World Australia.Sign up now »
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW