A pair of Taiwan researchers have designed what they believe to be the first webcam-equipped antenna that can be unfolded from a laptop PC for quick scans of lengthy documents.
Elitegroup Computer Systems
Google's Android mobile phone software worked well on mini-laptops at the Computex Taipei 2009 electronics show and, backed by the strong Google brand, may be headed for prime time, two Gartner analysts said Monday.
One Taiwanese computer maker has come up with a novel way to camouflage a computer made for your living room: give it the shape and color of a Ming Dynasty vase.
Taiwanese device maker Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is showing off a pair of mini-desktop PCs, or nettops, running the latest Intel Pineview chips at the Computex electronics exhibition in Taipei.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) showed off its first netbook with Google's Android operating system and software at Computex Taipei 2009 on Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft brings two open source tools to Azure
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud
- Apple gets patent on iTime smart watch
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.