The FIFA soccer series by Electronic Arts has remained on field since its auspicious debut in 1993 with FIFA International Soccer.
Not only has EA been a pioneering force in bringing big budget games to the smartphone platform, it has also been a heavy proponent behind the free-to-play model. We interviewed EA's Mark Fordham about the publisher’s focus on mobile gaming.
The server issues are a massive barrier to the enjoyment of the SimCity, but once that gets solved there is a decent, if not restrictive, game experience to be found.
Hostile, bullheaded, mercenary, uncreative, all words that spring to mind when considering Ubisoft and EA's new "always on" PC games policies for upcoming single-player games like Assassin's Creed 2, Silent Hunter 5, and Command & Conquer 4. In order...
Game publishing giant EA says it'll stick with celebrity licensee Tiger Woods despite recent public scandals. That's the word from EA Spots prez Peter Moore, who blogs that the company was moving forward with its online version of the eponymous video...
Latest News Articles
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Verizon boosts revenue, income on mobile and broadband growth
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- Salesforce.com takes a cue from Amazon's Mayday with 'SOS' for service
- Geopolitics aside, Huawei still selling to carriers in the US
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »