A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
A reported mobile phone surveillance program at the U.S. Department of Justice raises serious privacy questions, a U.S. senator said Monday.
A proposed US$0.16 fee increase on your telephone bill would go toward improving Internet access for kids in school and libraries.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should investigate security practices at Home Depot following media reports that the hardware retailer's payment systems have been breached, two U.S. senators said Tuesday.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD