Computer industry bellwether Hewlett-Packard reported a three per cent drop in revenue as its major lines of business continued to be hammered by the global recession.
Online targeted advertising and the collection of consumer data are the fuel of Internet commerce, not the major privacy problems described by some advocates and U.S. lawmakers, according to a new paper.
Growth will have to come from higher productivity and innovation when the economy begins to recover, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer told developers gathered Wednesday in Hyderabad for the company's India edition of the Tech Ed conference.
Microsoft missed analyst expectations for its third quarter, stumbling under the weight of the faltering economy.
The economic downturn will probably slow down the development of new mobile enterprise applications, even as changes in the mobile industry are making it easier for developers, said executives at a mobile conference in Seattle on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA