Computer industry bellwether Hewlett-Packard reported a three per cent drop in revenue as its major lines of business continued to be hammered by the global recession.
Online targeted advertising and the collection of consumer data are the fuel of Internet commerce, not the major privacy problems described by some advocates and U.S. lawmakers, according to a new paper.
Growth will have to come from higher productivity and innovation when the economy begins to recover, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer told developers gathered Wednesday in Hyderabad for the company's India edition of the Tech Ed conference.
Microsoft missed analyst expectations for its third quarter, stumbling under the weight of the faltering economy.
The economic downturn will probably slow down the development of new mobile enterprise applications, even as changes in the mobile industry are making it easier for developers, said executives at a mobile conference in Seattle on Monday.
Latest News Articles
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 3% off $1349 free shipping
- 60% off $11.99
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »