With upgrades to its GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Google Plugin for Eclipse released on Tuesday, Google is backing more HTML5 functionality and enabling improved access to Google services for developers who use the Eclipse IDE.
After years of making accommodations for such&nbsp; platforms as AJAX, the Eclipse Foundation will return to its Java roots this June
Google is announcing on Wednesday its donation of GUI designer technology to the Eclipse Foundation, a contribution that an Eclipse official said could lead to the emergence of mobile GUI builders and other capabilities.
Google has announced a new version of its Google App Engine platform including preliminary support for Java applications with the inclusion of an industry standard J2EE server in the cloud.
Developers in the Eclipse open source community are becoming more inclined to use Linux as their primary desktop operating system, according to a report released Monday by the Eclipse Foundation that gauges sentiments on software development issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW