EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
EB Games in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
Several Mass Effect fans were quite happy to learn that promotional content and trailers for Mass Effect 3 will feature "FemShep" as well as the male Commander Shepard. Of that content, one particularly exciting piece comes by way of the Mass Effect ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- See you on the 7th: Apple's iPhone event is confirmed
- Cutting-edge quantum dot tech hits PCs in Samsung's curved FreeSync monitors
- Philips Hue motion sensor makes smart home lighting even more convenient
- Microsoft makes it easier to report hate speech on Xbox and other services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW