'An unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you,' says developer. 'Duh,' says community.
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
Ubisoft and EA will be returning to the EB Games Expo in Sydney, which will be held be held at the Sydney Showground in Olympic Park from 4 October until 6 October.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
If you're a PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii owner, you can breathe a sigh of relief. The rumoured takeover of Electronic Arts at the hands of Microsoft has been officially debunked.
EA confirmed Monday that two Spore expansion packs were planned for the life-creation sim title, and will be available over the next few months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCApplication Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTTest Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT