Sea of Thieves was our favorite game of E3 2016—at least, what little of the game currently exists.
At E3 2016’s Ubisoft Booth, Trisha Hershberger got hands-on with games Steep and For Honor.
Dozens of new PC games were revealed at E3 2016. These are the 10 best.
Trisha takes us inside Microsoft's booth at E3 2016, where games like We Happy Few, Recore 2, and Sea of Thieves were all the rage.
Trisha Hershberger gets to test out the hottest new indie games around like Obduction and Octobo.
Wilson's Heart's hospital nurses and creepy teddy bears show how powerful virtual reality can be.
In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, one of gaming's most open universes gets even less linear.
Shadows Warrior 2: More Wang, more weapons, more d*ck jokes, more fun.
EA wouldn't let us show you FIFA 17 onscreen, but you can still witness the slow decent into sadness as a soccer newbie tries the game for the first time.
Bethesda kicks off E3 2016 with their press conference at LA Hangar. The big announcements were the unveiling of Quake Champions and Prey, and they finally showed some gameplay of last year's announcement, Dishonored 2.
With Xbox Play Anywhere, games you buy for Xbox One are available on Windows 10, and vice versa.
Prepare for Titanfall once again, but now with 100 percent more grappling hooks. We go hands-on with Titanfall 2.
PC gamers, we should have expected this.
The Japanese gaming giant is releasing the PlayStation 4 Ultimate Player Edition, a version of its console that comes with twice the storage a 1 terabyte.
Microsoft used the E3 conference to show off the gaming capabilities of HoloLens, demonstrating how the augmented reality headset can be used to play a version of Minecraft designed for the device.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Windows 10 Creators Update: The 5 biggest changes
- Missing pieces: What Microsoft failed to deliver in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Here's proof that Ryzen can benefit from optimized game code
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTEDRMS Officers roles - APS3/APS4/AP6ACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTSolution Designer/ Technical LeadSA