AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
The U.S. Department of Justice will require Google to develop and license travel software to competitors as a condition of its US $700 million acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Search engines should stop showing results for websites that infringe copyright and sell counterfeit products, or be held accountable, some U.S. lawmakers and witnesses said Wednesday during a hearing on digital piracy.
More foreign brands like Adidas and Gap are expanding their reach into China's market by tapping the user base of the country's largest online retailer Taobao.com.
A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
Resellers are making hundreds by listing Apple's iPad 2 on eBay, where the selling prices have averaged as high as 53 per cent above retail, the auction giant said today.
Google is diving deeper into social networking.
After becoming something of a second-class player in the online world, eBay Inc. is looking to get back into the game.
Google's cloud-hosted search application for e-commerce sites has been upgraded with on-the-fly results that drop down from the query box as shoppers type their search terms, the company announced on Tuesday.
Amazon.com took a significant step into the word of mobile applications this week with the launch of its <a href="http://www.amazon.com/apps">Amazon Appstore for Android</a>, now available for free to select users of Google Android devices.
EBay has agreed to acquire for about $US2.4 billion GSI Commerce, whose suite of e-commerce and digital marketing tools and services are expected to boost eBay's online marketplace and PayPal e-payment businesses.
Name: Tom Saftig
Users downloaded nearly 7 million copies of the new Firefox 4 in the 24 hours since its launch yesterday, Mozilla's running tally claimed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT