AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
The U.S. Department of Justice will require Google to develop and license travel software to competitors as a condition of its US $700 million acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Search engines should stop showing results for websites that infringe copyright and sell counterfeit products, or be held accountable, some U.S. lawmakers and witnesses said Wednesday during a hearing on digital piracy.
More foreign brands like Adidas and Gap are expanding their reach into China's market by tapping the user base of the country's largest online retailer Taobao.com.
A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
Resellers are making hundreds by listing Apple's iPad 2 on eBay, where the selling prices have averaged as high as 53 per cent above retail, the auction giant said today.
Google is diving deeper into social networking.
After becoming something of a second-class player in the online world, eBay Inc. is looking to get back into the game.
Google's cloud-hosted search application for e-commerce sites has been upgraded with on-the-fly results that drop down from the query box as shoppers type their search terms, the company announced on Tuesday.
Amazon.com took a significant step into the word of mobile applications this week with the launch of its <a href="http://www.amazon.com/apps">Amazon Appstore for Android</a>, now available for free to select users of Google Android devices.
EBay has agreed to acquire for about $US2.4 billion GSI Commerce, whose suite of e-commerce and digital marketing tools and services are expected to boost eBay's online marketplace and PayPal e-payment businesses.
Name: Tom Saftig
Users downloaded nearly 7 million copies of the new Firefox 4 in the 24 hours since its launch yesterday, Mozilla's running tally claimed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW