Amazon.com may be planning to set up a marketplace for craftsmen, a questionnaire posted on the company's website suggests.
As PayPal prepares for its upcoming IPO as an independent eBay spinoff, it wants to make at least one thing clear: It's got mobile covered.
Amazon.com has expanded its Prime Now one-hour deliveries to include groceries, meals and baked goods from local stores in New York, in a move that will soon be extended to other cities.
The US financial consumer protection watchdog has ordered PayPal to cough up US$25 million in fines for deceptive practices around the company's credit service, which included signing up customers for the service without their consent.
Alibaba Group has been hit with a lawsuit from luxury brands that alleges that the Chinese e-commerce giant has been deliberately promoting the sale of counterfeit products.
Google will include a "buy" button in its search results on mobile devices in the coming weeks, said a report on Friday in the Wall Street Journal, a move that could give online shoppers an easier way to buy products on small screens.
After taking over the reins, Alibaba Group's new CEO has made global expansion a top priority for the Chinese e-commerce giant.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
The operator of a so-called revenge porn website has pleaded no contest to criminal charges, including extortion, in a California court.
If the waiter was rude, your hotel room dirty or the plumber sloppy, you should be able to say so online without fear of getting slapped with a lawsuit.
A California robotics startup is deploying a dual robot system to speed the delivery of goods purchased online.
Best Buy said its customers could start using Apple Pay from Monday to make purchases on its app through the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, thus appearing to break ranks with a group of leading U.S. merchants who are backing an alternative payment syste...
Google, Apple and Amazon.com spent record amounts in the first quarter attempting to influence U.S. politicians and policy.
Amazon might be on to the killer app for restocking toilet paper from the privacy of your home.
A year after China began tightening regulations around Bitcoin, the virtual currency is still thriving in the country, albeit on the fringes, according to its largest exchange.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT