Microsoft will kick off a back-to-school promotion in the U.S. on Sunday with an offer of a free Xbox 360 game console to eligible students who purchase a Windows PC priced at $699 or higher.
New U.S. legislation intended to shut down foreign websites that infringe copyrights would cause major headaches because it would allow copyright holders to target legitimate Web services with "thousands" of court orders, an e-commerce trade group sa...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
Mozilla plans to push 12 million users of the aged Firefox 3.5 to a newer version next month by taking the unprecedented step of automatically upgrading their browser.
Yahoo and Alibaba Group issued a joint statement on Sunday, in what appeared to be a symbolic effort by the companies to move past a dispute involving a Chinese online payment service.
Yahoo said that Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group transferred ownership of its online payment service Alipay without its knowledge or approval, a sign of continuing tension between the two companies.
Facebook has been caught hiring a well-known PR firm to plant anti-Google stories in the media.
Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn is gearing up for its initial public offering, reporting that it plans to offer 7.84 million shares for $32 to $35 per share.
Google is experimenting with a new look for its search results page, and so far users don't seem impressed.
Several privacy and civil rights groups voiced support for an online do-not-track bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Monday, saying the legislation would give Web users control over their personal data.
A senior member of the U.S. Senate plans to introduce legislation that would require websites and online advertising networks to stop tracking Web users who ask to be left alone.
Apple will reap more than three-fourths of all mobile app store revenues generated this year, but rival Google's growth is climbing faster, a research analyst said yesterday.
Microsoft's investment in putting its Bing search and maps in BlackBerry mobile devices by the fall holiday season pits Research in Motion and Microsoft against Google in a massive scramble for mobile search customers.
A day after Yahoo's email service suffered a partial outage, the company reported that about 1 million users were affected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT