EBay's PayPal will no longer be a payment option on a site run by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group, a sign that cooperation between the two companies may be cooling.
<a href="https://www.google.com/offers/home#!details">Google Offers</a>, Google's answer to <a href="http://www.groupon.com">Groupon</a> and its entrance into the popular online coupon market, will begin a test run in Portland, Oregon, on Wednesday, ...
Crowdsourced, patent-busting website Article One Partners has expanded its focus beyond serving as a resource during patent lawsuits, with its community of researchers now also focused on invalidating patents that aren't tied up in court.
LAS VEGAS - Let's begin this story the same way a murder mystery starts -- with a few bare facts. The victim is Google's Chromebook. The crime scene is Forrester's IT Forum here, and the alleged suspect is George Colony, chairman and CEO of the resea...
A U.S. senator has blocked a controversial bill that would enlist ISPs, search engines and other businesses in blocking access to alleged websites infringing copyright.
The online payment service at the center of a dispute between Yahoo and Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group has been granted a license by Chinese authorities to operate its services.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
Amazon today launched a Mac-specific application download store that will compete with Apple's nearly five-month-old Mac App Store.
While Google had some notable partners at the launch of its mobile payment platform, the companies that weren't there could end up determining the success of the project.
It's official. Twitter last night finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, ending weeks of speculation.
Amazon.com came up with a good marketing idea in its battle against Apple's iTunes, but it worked almost too well as execs vastly underestimated the sheer might of Lady Gaga fans.
Twitter has finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, CNN reported this morning.
Google has acquired Sparkbuy, a year-old Seattle startup that developed a comparison shopping service for consumer electronics products.
Google's <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> electronic bookstore now contains about 3 million free titles, up from 2 million when it was launched in December.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT