Google is merging its Checkout and Wallet electronic payment services to consolidate them into a single product that works both on Web browsers and mobile devices.
The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
Sponsors of the controversial U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act defended the legislation Wednesday, saying the proposal is needed to shut down websites trafficking in billions of dollars worth of online piracy.
U.S. lawmakers opposed to a controversial copyright enforcement bill scheduled for a hearing Wednesday are working on alternative legislation that would be more narrowly focused on infringing websites, two opponents of the bill said.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has released the first draft of two standards intended to protect the privacy of Web users and allow them to opt out of Web tracking systems.
IBM has reached a deal with Chinese electronics retailer Suning Appliance to build research centers in China and the U.S. meant to develop e-commerce products for the company.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee will conduct a hearing on the controversial copyright enforcement bill, the Stop Online Piracy Act, on Wednesday, the committee has announced.
Legislation in the U.S. Congress that would allow federal law enforcement officials to block websites accused of copyright piracy is necessary because of the vast number of foreign sites trading in infringing music and movies and counterfeit products...
The U.S. online retail market looks solid as the busy holiday shopping season gets under way, although economic uncertainty remains, according to a study from comScore.
Four U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would allow states to collect taxes on Internet sales, even when the seller does not have a physical presence in the taxing state.
Zestcash, a startup that's trying to disrupt the "payday" loans market by using novel search and data analysis techniques, is about to expand into more U.S. states.
Supporters of a controversial copyright protection bill recently introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives are firing back after several digital rights groups have suggested the legislation could lead to law enforcement officials targeting site...
To get Indian small and medium businesses online, Google and partner HostGator.com will pay for one year for the domain name registration and website hosting of 500,000 Indian businesses.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing 1 billion yuan (US$157 million) in its eTao shopping search engine, as part of an effort to turn it into a leading destination for online consumers, it said on Wednesday.
Nearly all of China's over 5,000 group buying sites will eventually go under as tough competition and diminishing cash reserves force them to fold, according to the CEOs of two leading group buying sites in the country.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel shows how smart cities are constantly communicating
- Oculus Rift price cut: VR headset, Oculus Touch controller costs each slashed by $100
- Samsung's Evo+ 128GB microSD card has dropped to $40 at B&H
- Beefed-up Twitter abuse tools let you silence those notorious eggs
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCyber Security ProfessionalACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Policy AnalystsACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW