Several websites apparently featuring news reports that show the weight-loss benefits of acai berry products aren't what they appear to be, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the Illinois Attorney General's Office said Tuesday.
Eleven people, including the founders of three large poker websites, have been charged with bank fraud, money laundering and illegal gambling offenses in a New York court, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
About a month after offering its first discounted deals, Groupon's China site is attracting big user numbers, but still lags behind the local competition in sales, according to a group-buying aggregator in the country.
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
Amazon.com announced a new Kindle with Special Offers for $US114, priced $US25 less than the bestselling $139 Kindle but still above the magic $100 pricetag that analysts say will make the e-reader affordable to most consumers.
AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
The U.S. Department of Justice will require Google to develop and license travel software to competitors as a condition of its US $700 million acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Search engines should stop showing results for websites that infringe copyright and sell counterfeit products, or be held accountable, some U.S. lawmakers and witnesses said Wednesday during a hearing on digital piracy.
More foreign brands like Adidas and Gap are expanding their reach into China's market by tapping the user base of the country's largest online retailer Taobao.com.
A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
Resellers are making hundreds by listing Apple's iPad 2 on eBay, where the selling prices have averaged as high as 53 per cent above retail, the auction giant said today.
Google is diving deeper into social networking.
After becoming something of a second-class player in the online world, eBay Inc. is looking to get back into the game.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ