Twitter has finalized a deal to buy TweetDeck, CNN reported this morning.
Google has acquired Sparkbuy, a year-old Seattle startup that developed a comparison shopping service for consumer electronics products.
Google's <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> electronic bookstore now contains about 3 million free titles, up from 2 million when it was launched in December.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
Microsoft will kick off a back-to-school promotion in the U.S. on Sunday with an offer of a free Xbox 360 game console to eligible students who purchase a Windows PC priced at $699 or higher.
New U.S. legislation intended to shut down foreign websites that infringe copyrights would cause major headaches because it would allow copyright holders to target legitimate Web services with "thousands" of court orders, an e-commerce trade group sa...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
Mozilla plans to push 12 million users of the aged Firefox 3.5 to a newer version next month by taking the unprecedented step of automatically upgrading their browser.
Yahoo and Alibaba Group issued a joint statement on Sunday, in what appeared to be a symbolic effort by the companies to move past a dispute involving a Chinese online payment service.
Yahoo said that Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group transferred ownership of its online payment service Alipay without its knowledge or approval, a sign of continuing tension between the two companies.
Facebook has been caught hiring a well-known PR firm to plant anti-Google stories in the media.
Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn is gearing up for its initial public offering, reporting that it plans to offer 7.84 million shares for $32 to $35 per share.
Google is experimenting with a new look for its search results page, and so far users don't seem impressed.
Several privacy and civil rights groups voiced support for an online do-not-track bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Monday, saying the legislation would give Web users control over their personal data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC