Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
Twitter has long positioned its site as a way to see what's happening in the world. Now, it wants to tap into our desires as consumers.
China is opening up its e-commerce market to more foreign investment, removing restrictions that limited investors to joint ventures with Chinese firms.
Etsy is trying out a Kickstarter-like crowdfunding service that, if successful, could help the company grow its business by expanding the number and type of items available for sale on its site.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group is preparing to launch a Netflix-like subscription video service in China, as the company expands into more entertainment ventures.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill to permanently extend a 17-year moratorium on taxing Internet access and other online services.
After a backlash from critics, PayPal seems to be reconsidering a plan to give itself unilateral permission to ping its users with robocalls and text messages.
Roughly half a million people now stay in AirBnB accommodations worldwide each night, double the number from a year ago. But a big question AirBnB hosts wrestle with is how much they should charge their guests.
Who wants to buy a used car through eBay or Craigslist, when you need a mechanic to inspect it? Buying through a dealer can also be intimidating and expensive, with sales reps often having unclear agendas.
Pinterest, whose site is used by many to bookmark desired retail items, will now let its users buy those items directly from its site.
When you search for a recipe on Pinterest, the results soon might include a way to have the ingredients delivered to your door within 45 minutes.
Gone are the days of skydivers landing on the tops of buildings wearing Google Glass, or new Chromebooks, tablets and smartwatches. This year, the focus of much of Google's big I/O conference was to propel the Android operating system into new areas ...
Google is overhauling its approach to mobile payments with Android Pay, which will let people use their smartphone to make payments in brick and mortar stores as well as in apps like Lyft and GrubHub.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC