Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
Twitter has long positioned its site as a way to see what's happening in the world. Now, it wants to tap into our desires as consumers.
China is opening up its e-commerce market to more foreign investment, removing restrictions that limited investors to joint ventures with Chinese firms.
Etsy is trying out a Kickstarter-like crowdfunding service that, if successful, could help the company grow its business by expanding the number and type of items available for sale on its site.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group is preparing to launch a Netflix-like subscription video service in China, as the company expands into more entertainment ventures.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
When you're not liking your friends' photos on Facebook, you're likely to soon have more opportunities to buy stuff.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill to permanently extend a 17-year moratorium on taxing Internet access and other online services.
After a backlash from critics, PayPal seems to be reconsidering a plan to give itself unilateral permission to ping its users with robocalls and text messages.
Roughly half a million people now stay in AirBnB accommodations worldwide each night, double the number from a year ago. But a big question AirBnB hosts wrestle with is how much they should charge their guests.
Who wants to buy a used car through eBay or Craigslist, when you need a mechanic to inspect it? Buying through a dealer can also be intimidating and expensive, with sales reps often having unclear agendas.
Pinterest, whose site is used by many to bookmark desired retail items, will now let its users buy those items directly from its site.
When you search for a recipe on Pinterest, the results soon might include a way to have the ingredients delivered to your door within 45 minutes.
Gone are the days of skydivers landing on the tops of buildings wearing Google Glass, or new Chromebooks, tablets and smartwatches. This year, the focus of much of Google's big I/O conference was to propel the Android operating system into new areas ...
Google is overhauling its approach to mobile payments with Android Pay, which will let people use their smartphone to make payments in brick and mortar stores as well as in apps like Lyft and GrubHub.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW