Microsoft will start selling gift cards good for purchases on its digital content market, taking a page out of Apple's iTunes playbook.
Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
More people in the US will access the Internet via mobile devices than through desktop computers or other wired devices by 2015, IDC predicted on Monday.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
Amazon today introduced the free Kindle Cloud Reader application, which allows users to access Kindle books instantly from a Web browser without needing to download the book first.
When online auction site eBay had problems meeting the I/O storage demands of business units starved for more virtual machine (VM) deployments, its quality assurance division had an idea: swap out hard disk drive-based arrays with solid-state drive (...
Twitter is looking to place its promoted tweets right in front of users' eyeballs in an attempt to boost its advertising business.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
Amazon today launched a Mac-specific application download store that will compete with Apple's nearly five-month-old Mac App Store.
Amazon.com came up with a good marketing idea in its battle against Apple's iTunes, but it worked almost too well as execs vastly underestimated the sheer might of Lady Gaga fans.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
Microsoft will kick off a back-to-school promotion in the U.S. on Sunday with an offer of a free Xbox 360 game console to eligible students who purchase a Windows PC priced at $699 or higher.
Mozilla plans to push 12 million users of the aged Firefox 3.5 to a newer version next month by taking the unprecedented step of automatically upgrading their browser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia