When Amazon released its first-generation Kindle, the company was light years ahead of the market, with virtually no competition for digital readers’ eyeballs. In 2010, though, the e-reader universe is not only set to explode, but it’s also set to fr...
Micro-Star International (MSI) unveiled two prototype dual-screen netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Thursday: a model with two 7-inch screens and another with two 10-inch screens.
Plastic Logic unveiled its long-promised Que e-reader for business professionals today at the International CES trade show.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to show off a netbook with dual 10-inch touchscreen displays, one meant for computing and the other for reading e-books, at the International Consumer Electronics Show this week in Las Vegas.
BenQ put its nReader on display at Taiwan's IT Month exhibition in Taipei and representatives say it will roll out in Taiwan and China this January for NT$8,990 (US$280).
Watch out, Amazon.com. Google Inc. is getting into your game.
In an era when corporate CEOs are urged by consultants to quickly apologize for mistakes, Amazon.com's founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has taken that advice to heart.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW