PayPal was one of the first large online services providers to offer two-factor authentication to its users, but until recently the company's implementation had a loophole that could have allowed attackers to bypass this additional protection.
More fixes are appearing for a pair of highly dangerous vulnerabilities exposed earlier this month in the Android mobile operating system.
A vulnerability that has existed in Android for the past four years can allow hackers to modify any legitimate and digitally signed application in order to transform it into a Trojan program that can be used to steal data or take control of the OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC