Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
The iBook store, the marketplace for electronic books on Apple's forthcoming iPad, will sell e-books wrapped in digital rights management software, according to sources quoted in the L.A. Times. Apple phased out DRM songs from the iTunes store a year...
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
Amazon's newest Kindle raises more questions than answers about how the e-book market might evolve.
When did entertainment get so complicated? So many files, and so many formats. Our no-hassle tips for iTunes music and digital video will let you play what you want, where you want, on any device you own. We'll also show you how to enjoy and share yo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Microsoft adds midrange Surface Pro 3 with i7 chip, 128GB storage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.