Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
The iBook store, the marketplace for electronic books on Apple's forthcoming iPad, will sell e-books wrapped in digital rights management software, according to sources quoted in the L.A. Times. Apple phased out DRM songs from the iTunes store a year...
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
Amazon's newest Kindle raises more questions than answers about how the e-book market might evolve.
When did entertainment get so complicated? So many files, and so many formats. Our no-hassle tips for iTunes music and digital video will let you play what you want, where you want, on any device you own. We'll also show you how to enjoy and share yo...
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $599 free shipping
- 23% off $379.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »