Taiwan’s largest computer memory chipmaker on Tuesday forecast a jump in demand for its components in the second quarter of the year as orders from contract computer manufacturers pick up, heralding an all-but-certain DRAM price hikes.
The price of DRAM, the main memory chips inside personal computers, may tick up in coming months as stronger demand for laptop and desktop computers with new microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) drives stronger PC buying, analy...
The price of DRAM, the main memory inside personal computers, will likely keep falling throughout the first half of next year before a recovery takes hold, analysts and market researchers say.
Prices of DRAM, the main memory chips used in personal computers, fell for the first time in over a year in June as companies increased production and PC vendors toughened their stance on further price increases.
European antitrust regulators fined nine semiconductor manufacturers more than €331 million (US$404 million) on Wednesday following a years-long investigation into price fixing in the market for DRAM memory chips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW