The European Parliament on Tuesday called for stricter rules on companies that export surveillance or so-called 'dual-use' technology.
Samsung Electronics will launch a modified version of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany next week, after sales of the original were banned by a German court for being too similar to Apple's iPad 2.
Angry Birds publisher Rovio plans to sell official merchandise around the iconic game by opening its own retail store in China, according to a company official.
Sony has expanded its streaming music and on-demand gaming services to its new tablet, a spokeswoman said Thursday.
Apple has as yet to launch its new iPhone 4S in China, but the device is already selling in Beijing's gray market at whopping prices of up to about US$2,000, reflecting the popularity of the iconic device in the country.
While Apple's iPad reigns as the top-selling tablet in China, half of the sales for the iconic device have come from unauthorized resellers, according to a Beijing-based research firm.
A television broadcast viewable only on smartphones and tablets with special tuners will go live across Japan next year, according to a venture funded by the country's largest television stations and mobile operator.
Mobile carrier Cricket announced on Thursday it will start selling the ZTE Score, the first smartphone from Chinese telecommunications equipment supplier ZTE to launch in the U.S.
Apple is opening this week stores in Shanghai and Hong Kong, taking the total number of its stores in China to six.
Netflix will roll out its streaming movie service in 43 Central American, South American and Caribbean countries, beginning with Brazil, the company announced Monday.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor HTC plans on tripling its retail outlets in mainland China by the end of the year, bringing store numbers from 650 to 2,000.
Thousands of SAP partners who sell the Business All-in-One ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite and Business Objects analytics software can now also offer customers Sybase mobile technology and applications, SAP announced this week.
Toshiba and SanDisk on Tuesday announced the opening of a chip fabrication plant in Japan that was designed to withstand earthquakes.
Google has created a new level in its enterprise reseller program to recognize channel partners with the highest revenue and customer satisfaction.
Representatives of the music industry attacked ISPs on Wednesday at the World Copyright Summit in Brussels.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW