With the new Remote Wipe feature, both business and individual users can remove all of their synced files from a PC or Mac in the event of a loss or theft.
In a bid to help large businesses create and manage snapshots of application data across sprawling enterprise environments, CommVault is releasing the snapshot component of its Simpana suite as a standalone product.
When Bill McCown joined The Situs Companies six years ago, the Houston-based real estate consulting firm was anticipating growth, and the company figured its tape-based backup systems would need to be upgraded. Then came September 2008, when Hurrican...
Just moments after a 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit the East Coast on Tuesday afternoon, Twitter and Facebook lit up with the news.
Apple on Monday released a utility that builds a Lion recovery disk on a USB flash drive, giving users a way to restore their Macs if the machine's hard drive fails completely.
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC