The Sapphire HD5750 is an affordable mid-range graphics card with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Intel will integrate DirectX 11 graphics technology in its next generation of laptop and desktop chips based on the Ivy Bridge architecture, a company executive said on Thursday.
Microsoft has long said, and we have reminded users, that DirectX 11 is not just a Windows 7 technology. The company promised that DirectX 11 will be available for Vista around the same time as the release of its latest and greatest operating system.
During the second IDF 2009 keynote, by Sean Maloney (Exec. VP and General Manager of Intel Architecture Group), we were briefly treated to the first public demonstration of Intel's upcoming enthusiast GPU code-named Larrabee. Intel has stated in the ...
The wait is over -- Microsoft’s latest API (application programming interface), DirectX 11, has arrived on both Vista and Windows 7. With it comes a host of exciting new features for PC gamers and multimedia enthusiasts. In short, DirectX 11 enables ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTTest LeadQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW