Youku.com, China's leading video sharing Web site, faces a challenge shared by YouTube and other rivals worldwide. The Web site has worked to expand its revenue from video ads, mobile downloads and elsewhere, and it claims a massive audience of 25 mi...
Rumors have swirled that Apple plans to add a camera to the iPod Touch. And, once the iPhone appeared with a camera capable of taking decent pictures and recording video, it became more than likely that the newest version of the iPod Touch would rece...
Ask Malcolm Gravette what is driving the need for more wireless bandwidth, and the systems application manager for ADT Security will tell you: It's megapixel video.
While Samsung has been making waves lately in netbooks and smartphones, they've also announced some new stuff for camera buffs.
Video upload sites like YouTube provide the perfect platform for the creatively twisted to add their own unique spin to music videos and Internet memes. From parodies to remixes of single songs to mashups of many, you can find some pretty innovative ...
After releasing three high-definition camcorders earlier this year with integrated GPS services from Navteq, Sony today announced two smaller, flash-drive-based additions to its GPS camcorder arsenal.
LifeSize Communications and Radvision are taking two different routes toward high-definition desktop videoconferencing, both aiming to bring more participants into the virtual room.
Sydney-based video technology company Vquence has launched a social video metrics product dubbed VQmetrics aimed at making sense of social video marketing.
Impossible Software of Germany has cracked the problem that lead to the company's name.
Besides the new ultracompact camcorders and 70X optical-zoom standard-definition models that were also announced at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas Wednesday, Panasonic unveiled six new high-definition camcorders as part of its 2009 lineup...
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
With a tip of the cap to the Flip Mino HD and Creative Vado HD, Kodak's popular Z-series pocket camcorder is also going high-definition.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA