This 22in HDTV has a Full HD resolution and an integrated DVD player
Laser's portable television is a good idea in theory, but you'll have to be in an area with good reception to get the most out of it
This 19in TV would make a good choice for a bedroom
Sharp's first LED backlit television has great colour and picture quality -- and an integrated Blu-ray player
Toshiba has released three new television ranges, including the premium ZV600A series, which uses a 200Hz frame rate to display smooth on-screen motion.
Toshiba has become the first major television manufacturer to release small-screen LCD TVs with integrated DVD players in Australia: the DV615Y series of televisions. The series includes 19in, 22in and 26in models.
Several major consumer electronics companies have started working together to develop a common interface for hooking up cell phones and portable gadgets to TV sets.
Over half of all Australian households watch digital television. But if you've got a shiny new digital television or set-top box, chances are that recording shows using your old VCR will be awkward and deprive you of the quality offered by digital br...
The other day I told you how to add a TV tuner to your PC so you can record shows, TiVo-style. That's easy enough, but what about copying those recordings to your iPod or iPhone?
Flash forward to about a year from now, if you will. Envision yourself walking into a consumer electronics store toward the end of 2010. What kinds of HDTV products and features is your retail salesperson likely to tout?
As I've mentioned in the past, I'm a big fan of the Windows Media Center software that comes baked into most versions of Vista and Windows 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW