An above-average entry-level camera for those migrating to manual photography
The EOS 700D is well suited to beginners who want to make the step up to a digital SLR
An affordable choice for enthusiast photographers who want to make the leap to a full-frame camera
Canon EOS 600D review: An entry-level digital SLR that's got impressive specs
Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
Nikon D3100 review: A an entry-level digital SLR with great image quality and HD video recording
Nikon D3100: This Nikon SLR has a design that will help new users taking their first steps into the DSLR world
Designed for photography enthusiasts this digital SLR camera offers excellent image quality under almost all conditions.
Samsung NX100 review: A good quality interchangeable lens camera, but we like the NX10 better
Canon EOS 60D review: This digital SLR camera is perfect for anyone who's got more than just a passing fancy for photography
The Sigma SD15 is a digital SLR to take on the Canons and the Nikons, with Sigma's proprietary Foveon sensor technology
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
Sony's DSLR-A390 captures clear and vibrant images, but doesn't feel good to use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia