First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The EOS 700D is well suited to beginners who want to make the step up to a digital SLR
An affordable choice for enthusiast photographers who want to make the leap to a full-frame camera
Canon EOS 600D review: An entry-level digital SLR that's got impressive specs
Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
Nikon D3100 review: A an entry-level digital SLR with great image quality and HD video recording
Nikon D3100: This Nikon SLR has a design that will help new users taking their first steps into the DSLR world
Designed for photography enthusiasts this digital SLR camera offers excellent image quality under almost all conditions.
Samsung NX100 review: A good quality interchangeable lens camera, but we like the NX10 better
Canon EOS 60D review: This digital SLR camera is perfect for anyone who's got more than just a passing fancy for photography
The Sigma SD15 is a digital SLR to take on the Canons and the Nikons, with Sigma's proprietary Foveon sensor technology
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
Sony's DSLR-A390 captures clear and vibrant images, but doesn't feel good to use
Latest News Articles
- Chinese users tire of older social networking sites
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 16% off $999.95
- $898.70 free shipping
- 60% off $11.99
- $19.95 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »