Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
DAB+ digital radio is slowly making its way into cars, with an announcement on Friday that all new BMW 5 Series and 7 Series cars will be able to have DAB+ digital radios fitted as an option from May. The new BMW 6 Series sedan will have DAB+ digital...
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Leading DAB+ digital radio manufacturer Pure has released a new Internet-connected digital radio, the ONE Flow. The Pure ONE Flow joins other Pure DAB+ digital radios like the Oasis Flow, Evoke Mio and ONE Elite in Pure's Australian portable line-up,...
Broadcasters from Malaysia and Hong Kong will visit Sydney this week to take part in a Commercial Radio Australia digital radio study tour, gaining first-hand knowledge and experience of DAB+ digital radio.
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation switched on its digital radio services yesterday in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney.
Dick Smith has released the results of an online survey that asked shoppers about their awareness of digital radio, which officially launched nationwide today. Sixty nine per cent of people polled were aware of what digital radio is; an increase of 3...
Sydney has become the fifth state capital in Australia to commence digital radio broadcasts
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Commercial Radio Australia’s analysis of the digital radio channel plans released by the Australian Communication and Media Authority shows that “well over 90%” of Adelaide’s population will be able to access digital radio. This figure means that Ade...
Melbourne will become the first capital city on the east coast with permanent DAB+ digital radio services on 11 May.
Australia's first permanent DAB+ digital radio services have been switched on in Perth by nine commercial radio stations. Although digital radio signals have already been broadcast in several capital cities, these have been test broadcasts from a sma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD