Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
DAB+ digital radio is slowly making its way into cars, with an announcement on Friday that all new BMW 5 Series and 7 Series cars will be able to have DAB+ digital radios fitted as an option from May. The new BMW 6 Series sedan will have DAB+ digital...
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Leading DAB+ digital radio manufacturer Pure has released a new Internet-connected digital radio, the ONE Flow. The Pure ONE Flow joins other Pure DAB+ digital radios like the Oasis Flow, Evoke Mio and ONE Elite in Pure's Australian portable line-up,...
Broadcasters from Malaysia and Hong Kong will visit Sydney this week to take part in a Commercial Radio Australia digital radio study tour, gaining first-hand knowledge and experience of DAB+ digital radio.
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation switched on its digital radio services yesterday in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney.
Dick Smith has released the results of an online survey that asked shoppers about their awareness of digital radio, which officially launched nationwide today. Sixty nine per cent of people polled were aware of what digital radio is; an increase of 3...
Sydney has become the fifth state capital in Australia to commence digital radio broadcasts
UK company Pure has announced the release of the Sirocco 150 -- a DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio that is also compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch.
Commercial Radio Australia’s analysis of the digital radio channel plans released by the Australian Communication and Media Authority shows that “well over 90%” of Adelaide’s population will be able to access digital radio. This figure means that Ade...
Melbourne will become the first capital city on the east coast with permanent DAB+ digital radio services on 11 May.
Australia's first permanent DAB+ digital radio services have been switched on in Perth by nine commercial radio stations. Although digital radio signals have already been broadcast in several capital cities, these have been test broadcasts from a sma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW