First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
FujiFilm's FinePix S1600 left a lot to be desired during our tests
An easy to use Samsung camera with manual features and an f/1.8 lens
Fujifilm's JZ500 is pocket-friendly but doesn't have the features or the performance to match higher-priced competitors.
Casio's Exilim EX-FH100 pocket megazoom camera is good for capturing fast action
Samsung's WB650 pocket megazoom camera excels with photos, but disappoints with video
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V is a feature-filled pocket megazoom that takes excellent photos
The Leica X1 is a beautifully constructed hybrid digital camera with a great quality lens, but is it worth the hefty price tag?
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-G2 Micro Four Thirds camera is an update to the G1
This compact Canon camera delivers consistent results with no nasty surprises
The Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 is the first ruggedised Sony camera to hit the Australian market
Casio Exilim EX-G1 is tough, but its images may look rough
This no-frills Panasonic camera takes reasonable photos and can capture 720p high-definition movies
Sony has announced two new interchangeable-lens compact cameras that will turn heads due to their stylish designs and cool feature sets
A petite Canon digital camera with great image quality
The Samsung NX10 is the perfect option for users who want SLR-like performance in a compact size
Latest News Articles
- Best smartphones: Christmas 2013
- The Kardashians hint at marketing potential for Instagram's messenger
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- US mobile carriers agree to offer phone unlocking and notify subscribers
- FCC moves toward in-flight mobile use, but DOT may ban voice calls
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »