Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-WX5 review: A compact Sony camera with a great image sensor and the ability to shoot 3D photos
Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj: Show off with this 14.1-megapixel Nikon compact camera, which has a built-in projector
The Sigma SD15 is a digital SLR to take on the Canons and the Nikons, with Sigma's proprietary Foveon sensor technology
Panasonic LUMIX G10 review: A Micro Four Thirds camera that takes great pictures, but could be better value
Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Canon PowerShot S95 review: small and packed with manual features
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
A solidly constructed, easy to use, fast and overall awesome mega-zoom compact Ricoh camera
A touchscreen Panasonic compact camera that's fun to use
Canon PowerShot A490 review: It won't win any design awards, but it takes great photos considering its price
A small and light Canon PowerShot digital camera that produces excellent image quality
We look at what Panasonic's new flagship compact digital camera will offer
This Micro Four Thirds digital camera addresses some of the problems of the original DMC-G1
Sony's DSLR-A390 captures clear and vibrant images, but doesn't feel good to use
This small Canon digital camera includes a big 14x zoom lens, but we found the controls difficult to use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's buys sales-gamification startup with eye to CRM combo
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW