This camera packs a 24-1008mm zoom lens for serious close-ups
A 1in sensor gives this compact a brighter capability than other small cameras
We look at how a third party kit lens stacks up to a first party one.
The Sony Alpha A57 is a mid-level camera that can produce fantastic results
Nikon Coolpix L120 review: A simple compact camera with a massive 21x optical zoom
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 review: A compact camera that's decent value for money, but don't expect great image quality
The Lumix GF2 is a good compact interchangeable-lens camera, but its touchscreen interface is inefficient
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 review: A compact digital camera that's useful for happy snaps
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W530 review: A relatively cheap camera that's very light, but its image quality isn't great
Nikon Coolpix P500 review: A camera with a massive a 36x zoom lens
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 review: A tiny camera that's adequate, but nothing special
Nikon COOLPIX S9100 review: A compact camera with an 18x zoom and a good CMOS sensor
Sigma DP1x review: A compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
Casio Exilim EX-H20G review: The vacation-friendly EX-H20G has a 10x optical zoom lens, outstanding GPS features, and in-camera mapping.
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 review: If you're set on capturing 3D video and images immediately, the Finepix Real 3D W3 is the most versatile pocketable option
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT