Google wants to put its Glass headmounted computer system to work.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has added 4K video capability to its Alpha 7 line of lightweight interchangeable-lens mirrorless digital cameras.
Google is looking to reach a wider audience for Glass with some design help from Oakley and Ray-Ban.
Nokia's Refocus app -- which lets users play with the focus after a picture has been taken -- is now available for all Lumia smartphones with Windows Phone 8.
Samsung said Thursday that the long-awaited update to its Galaxy Camera will become available for US$449.99 in mid-March, and that the $999 NX30 Smart camera is available immediately.
Panasonic is bringing 4K video content creation to video buffs with its Lumix GH4 camera, which launches globally this spring.
Picture taking, whether you use a smartphone or digital camera, doesn't have to be boring. Here are some cameras and peripherals that can help you create truly marvelous photos.
Samsung Electronics is working on a new 13-megapixel camera module with optical image stabilization, an area where Samsung has fallen behind its competitors.
Want to take a smartphone picture with high color fidelity even in poor light? Samsung Electronics has developed a new technology that it claims will deliver just that.
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Nokia is expected to launch a follow-up to its 41-megapixel 808 PureView running Windows Phone on July 11, a move that will give the struggling phone vendor a much needed boost, according to one analyst.
Samsung Electronics has expanded the S4 family yet again with the 16-megapixel Galaxy S4 zoom, a lighter version of last year's Galaxy Camera.
Panasonic and Fujifilm say they have developed a new image sensor using organic materials that is far more sensitive than anything currently on the market.
Sweden's parliament has voted in favor of a law that bans taking pictures and filming in a private environment without first getting permission from people in attendance. Critics say the law is too ambiguous.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New query language could turn log files into business insights
- Apple acquires Metaio with a view to augmented reality
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- This smart fabric from Google can change the music and turn off the lights
- Keep your legacy management style out of the Cloud, Intuit exec says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW