Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Sony is expanding its lineup of RX100 Cyber-shot cameras with a new addition that sports an electronic viewfinder.
Developers will be able to build applications to remotely control two Sony lens cameras, using new features the company has added to an SDK.
Google wants to put its Glass headmounted computer system to work.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has added 4K video capability to its Alpha 7 line of lightweight interchangeable-lens mirrorless digital cameras.
Google is looking to reach a wider audience for Glass with some design help from Oakley and Ray-Ban.
Nokia's Refocus app -- which lets users play with the focus after a picture has been taken -- is now available for all Lumia smartphones with Windows Phone 8.
Samsung said Thursday that the long-awaited update to its Galaxy Camera will become available for US$449.99 in mid-March, and that the $999 NX30 Smart camera is available immediately.
Panasonic is bringing 4K video content creation to video buffs with its Lumix GH4 camera, which launches globally this spring.
Picture taking, whether you use a smartphone or digital camera, doesn't have to be boring. Here are some cameras and peripherals that can help you create truly marvelous photos.
Samsung Electronics is working on a new 13-megapixel camera module with optical image stabilization, an area where Samsung has fallen behind its competitors.
Want to take a smartphone picture with high color fidelity even in poor light? Samsung Electronics has developed a new technology that it claims will deliver just that.
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Nokia is expected to launch a follow-up to its 41-megapixel 808 PureView running Windows Phone on July 11, a move that will give the struggling phone vendor a much needed boost, according to one analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW