Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Sony is expanding its lineup of RX100 Cyber-shot cameras with a new addition that sports an electronic viewfinder.
Developers will be able to build applications to remotely control two Sony lens cameras, using new features the company has added to an SDK.
Google wants to put its Glass headmounted computer system to work.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has added 4K video capability to its Alpha 7 line of lightweight interchangeable-lens mirrorless digital cameras.
Google is looking to reach a wider audience for Glass with some design help from Oakley and Ray-Ban.
Nokia's Refocus app -- which lets users play with the focus after a picture has been taken -- is now available for all Lumia smartphones with Windows Phone 8.
Samsung said Thursday that the long-awaited update to its Galaxy Camera will become available for US$449.99 in mid-March, and that the $999 NX30 Smart camera is available immediately.
Panasonic is bringing 4K video content creation to video buffs with its Lumix GH4 camera, which launches globally this spring.
Picture taking, whether you use a smartphone or digital camera, doesn't have to be boring. Here are some cameras and peripherals that can help you create truly marvelous photos.
Samsung Electronics is working on a new 13-megapixel camera module with optical image stabilization, an area where Samsung has fallen behind its competitors.
Want to take a smartphone picture with high color fidelity even in poor light? Samsung Electronics has developed a new technology that it claims will deliver just that.
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Nokia is expected to launch a follow-up to its 41-megapixel 808 PureView running Windows Phone on July 11, a move that will give the struggling phone vendor a much needed boost, according to one analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT