The Olympus Mju Tough 8000 is great for all outdoor adventures, when all you want to carry is a compact digital camera and not have to worry about damaging it or carrying extra gear such as a waterproof enclosure.
The design of the Canon PowerShot D10 is spot-on for a ruggedised camera. It feels good to use and, most importantly, it’s very easy to use. It takes clear photos but we wish it rendered them with more contrast. Pick it up if you’re after a ruggedise...
Canon's EOS 500D is a nice step up from the 400D. It is worth considering this digital SLR if you want the ability to capture high quality video with a still camera.
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Canon's PowerShot D10 can withstand drops from up to 1m and can function in up to 10m of water.
Draw images with light on your photos, make time-lapse video from a lowly point-and-shoot, fix your stereo with your digicam, and more fun tricks.
Mum deserves a special gift on her day, and there is no better gift than camera to let her capture all the happy moments in her life. Wether you're on a budget, or are prepared to spend any amount; whether you want to buy a point-and-shoot, or an adv...
Freshen up digital photos with freebies like PhotoPerfect Express and Skitch. Also, find and manage video with free downloads and services like DVDFlick and Wowbrary.
The first-ever PowerShot digital camera with underwater functionality.
Details of the new Canon IXUS and PowerShot cameras revealed, including the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10.
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-q...
The Panasonic TZ series will welcome two new models in April 2009, the Lumix DMC-TZ7 and the Lumix DMC-TZ6 also known as 'travel zoom' cameras. The 12.1-megapixel Lumix DMC-TZ7, equipped with a 10-element LEICA DC 25mm lens, will be a hybrid camera c...
Our heads are still spinning from all the major camera and camcorder announcements at last week's Consumer Electronics Show. Despite the hubbub, you can't actually buy the majority of those just-announced products yet.
Digital cameras are one of Christmas' hottest items. However, there are now hundreds of units on the market and the decision about which to buy is not an easy one. Do you need a big zoom? What about manual shooting modes or image stabilisation? Well ...
You've done the hard work of optimizing your Wi-Fi network, and it reliably beams high-speed data to every nook and cranny of your home or office. Now, it's time to take it to the next level by connecting more than just computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC