Privacy concerns have delayed a U.S. Senate vote on a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill until lawmakers return from a month-long recess.
Two U.S. senators are pushing proposals to extend the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet, but a diverse coalition of civil liberties and advocacy groups have called on lawmakers to vote against those plans.
After two U.S. women were charged this week with conspiring to build bombs in support of terrorist groups, a U.S. senator wants two publications that include bomb-making instructions deleted from the Internet.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
Recommendations by a presidential panel to overhaul a U.S. National Security Agency phone records collection program could impede efforts to track terrorism suspects, some senators suggested Tuesday.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve a bill that would leave in place the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk telephone-records collection program, with some limits.
Massive data collection and surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency are necessary to keep the nation safe from terrorism, several senators said Wednesday.
The U.S. Congress must act quickly on legislation that would make electronic data collection efforts by the U.S. National Security Agency more public, a group of tech firms, civil liberties groups and other organizations said Monday.
A U.S. surveillance court has given the National Security Agency no limit on the number of U.S. telephone records it collects in the name of fighting terrorism, the NSA director said Thursday.
Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Cyberattacks are near the top of the list of most serious threats facing the U.S., with the rivaling concerns about terrorism and North Korea, intelligence officials with President Barack Obama's administration said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT