U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
Recommendations by a presidential panel to overhaul a U.S. National Security Agency phone records collection program could impede efforts to track terrorism suspects, some senators suggested Tuesday.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve a bill that would leave in place the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk telephone-records collection program, with some limits.
Massive data collection and surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency are necessary to keep the nation safe from terrorism, several senators said Wednesday.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW