Privacy concerns have delayed a U.S. Senate vote on a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill until lawmakers return from a month-long recess.
Two U.S. senators are pushing proposals to extend the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet, but a diverse coalition of civil liberties and advocacy groups have called on lawmakers to vote against those plans.
After two U.S. women were charged this week with conspiring to build bombs in support of terrorist groups, a U.S. senator wants two publications that include bomb-making instructions deleted from the Internet.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW