Mobile and cloud computing are beginning to change the way that developers work at enterprise-level and smaller businesses, according to a report released this week by Forrester Research.
JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
Google has made available the full SDK for the Android 3.0 mobile platform, featuring a UI redesigned for tablets and more connectivity options.
Citing low usage trends and a priority on Java, builders of the NetBeans IDE have killed off Ruby on Rails support in a planned upgrade, the NetBeans community announced on Thursday.
PHP development tools maker Zend Technologies will make mobile access to applications a critical part of its product strategy on Tuesday, along with emphasizing cloud computing.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCTrigger TechniciansNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)VIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC