Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
The Monday 6 June kick-off of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will include the official unveiling of the new Apple operating systems OS X Lion, iOS 5 for mobile devices, and the Apple iCloud online service.
DevFest AU, an Australia event for developers hosted by Google, will kick off in Sydney in June.
There's been a lot of buzz regarding Apple's new iPhone Developer Agreement the past couple days.
Software developers already building applications for Apple's wildly popular iPhone are gearing up for the new Apple tablet device announced today, anticipating new opportunities for their software as well as tweaks they will have to make to their co...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW