Several European telcos have come out against a scheme by their fellow operators to block advertising as a maneuver to force Google to share its revenue.
In a bid to give the local manufacturing industry a leg up, Deutsche Telekom and SAP have joined forces to create standards for what the Germans have dubbed Industry 4.0.
BlackBerry teams with Samsung, IBM on a secure tablet...Alibaba shows face recognition for payments...Yahoo adds encryption to email... and more tech news.
Telecom operators Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom are betting that in a post-Snowden world, "made in Germany" is more attractive than "made in U.S.A."
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
BT Group has entered exclusive talks to buy U.K. mobile operator EE for 12.5 billion pounds (US$19.5 billion), a deal that would help the carrier offer bundles of mobile and fixed services.
European CIOs looking to integrate applications across public and private Clouds will soon have a new option with a data orchestration service from Deutsche Telekom and Informatica.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
SugarCRM customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland -- especially those concerned about privacy and data access issues -- look to be the prime beneficiaries of a deal for Deutsche Telekom to host the company's customer relationship management serv...
A European Commission investigation into whether telecom operators were throttling Internet traffic in order to gain an unfair advantage over rivals has turned up no smoking guns, but one of the companies that prompted the probe isn't happy with the ...
Deutsche Telekom has agreed to an offer for Japanese mobile and broadband company SoftBank to buy T-Mobile USA, according to a news report.
Deutsche Telekom hopes to address the growing mobile security concerns of enterprises with secured devices and an app that encrypts voice and text messages.
Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems have along with luggage maker Rimowa developed a line of suitcases with GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM to help users keep track of them.
Telecom operators Deutsche Telekom and Orange's latest results were negatively impacted by tough competition on fixed as well as mobile networks, but cost cuts and mobile data partly helped of offset that.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC