Several European telcos have come out against a scheme by their fellow operators to block advertising as a maneuver to force Google to share its revenue.
In a bid to give the local manufacturing industry a leg up, Deutsche Telekom and SAP have joined forces to create standards for what the Germans have dubbed Industry 4.0.
BlackBerry teams with Samsung, IBM on a secure tablet...Alibaba shows face recognition for payments...Yahoo adds encryption to email... and more tech news.
Telecom operators Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom are betting that in a post-Snowden world, "made in Germany" is more attractive than "made in U.S.A."
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
BT Group has entered exclusive talks to buy U.K. mobile operator EE for 12.5 billion pounds (US$19.5 billion), a deal that would help the carrier offer bundles of mobile and fixed services.
European CIOs looking to integrate applications across public and private Clouds will soon have a new option with a data orchestration service from Deutsche Telekom and Informatica.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
SugarCRM customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland -- especially those concerned about privacy and data access issues -- look to be the prime beneficiaries of a deal for Deutsche Telekom to host the company's customer relationship management serv...
A European Commission investigation into whether telecom operators were throttling Internet traffic in order to gain an unfair advantage over rivals has turned up no smoking guns, but one of the companies that prompted the probe isn't happy with the ...
Deutsche Telekom has agreed to an offer for Japanese mobile and broadband company SoftBank to buy T-Mobile USA, according to a news report.
Deutsche Telekom hopes to address the growing mobile security concerns of enterprises with secured devices and an app that encrypts voice and text messages.
Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems have along with luggage maker Rimowa developed a line of suitcases with GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM to help users keep track of them.
Telecom operators Deutsche Telekom and Orange's latest results were negatively impacted by tough competition on fixed as well as mobile networks, but cost cuts and mobile data partly helped of offset that.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- TPTest LeadQLD
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Big Data/ HadoopVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD