Several European telcos have come out against a scheme by their fellow operators to block advertising as a maneuver to force Google to share its revenue.
In a bid to give the local manufacturing industry a leg up, Deutsche Telekom and SAP have joined forces to create standards for what the Germans have dubbed Industry 4.0.
BlackBerry teams with Samsung, IBM on a secure tablet...Alibaba shows face recognition for payments...Yahoo adds encryption to email... and more tech news.
Telecom operators Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom are betting that in a post-Snowden world, "made in Germany" is more attractive than "made in U.S.A."
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
BT Group has entered exclusive talks to buy U.K. mobile operator EE for 12.5 billion pounds (US$19.5 billion), a deal that would help the carrier offer bundles of mobile and fixed services.
European CIOs looking to integrate applications across public and private Clouds will soon have a new option with a data orchestration service from Deutsche Telekom and Informatica.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
SugarCRM customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland -- especially those concerned about privacy and data access issues -- look to be the prime beneficiaries of a deal for Deutsche Telekom to host the company's customer relationship management serv...
A European Commission investigation into whether telecom operators were throttling Internet traffic in order to gain an unfair advantage over rivals has turned up no smoking guns, but one of the companies that prompted the probe isn't happy with the ...
Deutsche Telekom has agreed to an offer for Japanese mobile and broadband company SoftBank to buy T-Mobile USA, according to a news report.
Deutsche Telekom hopes to address the growing mobile security concerns of enterprises with secured devices and an app that encrypts voice and text messages.
Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems have along with luggage maker Rimowa developed a line of suitcases with GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM to help users keep track of them.
Telecom operators Deutsche Telekom and Orange's latest results were negatively impacted by tough competition on fixed as well as mobile networks, but cost cuts and mobile data partly helped of offset that.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW