Several European telcos have come out against a scheme by their fellow operators to block advertising as a maneuver to force Google to share its revenue.
In a bid to give the local manufacturing industry a leg up, Deutsche Telekom and SAP have joined forces to create standards for what the Germans have dubbed Industry 4.0.
BlackBerry teams with Samsung, IBM on a secure tablet...Alibaba shows face recognition for payments...Yahoo adds encryption to email... and more tech news.
Telecom operators Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom are betting that in a post-Snowden world, "made in Germany" is more attractive than "made in U.S.A."
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW