The hacking group that targeted unclassified email systems at the U.S. Department of State and the White House is believed to have also compromised a network used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a body of senior U.S. military leaders.
The U.S. National Security Agency will lose access to the bulk telephone records data it has collected at the end of November, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced Monday.
Someone call the malware antitrust commission: Recent versions of the Kovter ad fraud Trojan, which infects computers through Web-based exploits, close the door after themselves by updating Flash Player to the latest version.
Cisco Systems plans to pay $US635 million in cash to buy OpenDNS, a company that leverages the Domain Name System (DNS) to provide security services including Web filtering, threat intelligence and malware and phishing protection.
Windows 10 will have a new mechanism that will allow software developers to integrate their applications with whatever antimalware programs exist on users' computers.
The shamelessness of ransomware pushers knows no bounds. After encrypting people's files and then holding them to ransom, they portray themselves as service providers offering technical support and discounts to their "customers."
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Security researchers who participated in the Pwn2Own hacking contest this week demonstrated remote code execution exploits against the top four browsers, and also hacked the widely used Adobe Reader and Flash Player plug-ins.
Microsoft updated its Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET), a free exploit prevention tool, to protect against attacks that attempt to bypass Internet Explorer's sandbox using VBScript.
A cryptographic library used in all Windows versions is affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in SSL/TLS implementations that allows man-in-the-middle attackers to force clients and servers to use weak encryption. Internet Explorer and other...
An effort to search for cryptographic flaws in TrueCrypt, a popular disk encryption program, will resume even though the software was abandoned by its creators almost a year ago.
Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor now contemplating a run for U.S. president, may not have privacy high on his agenda.
The Twitter accounts of two more companies -- Newsweek and the International Business Times -- were compromised on Tuesday, showing Twitter's attractiveness to hackers despite its cybersecurity features.
Pro tip for any would-be online drug kingpins: Don't post vacation pictures on Facebook.
CryptoWall, one of a family of malware programs that encrypts files and demands a ransom from victims, has undergone a revamp that is frustrating security researchers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT