The hacking group that targeted unclassified email systems at the U.S. Department of State and the White House is believed to have also compromised a network used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a body of senior U.S. military leaders.
The U.S. National Security Agency will lose access to the bulk telephone records data it has collected at the end of November, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced Monday.
Someone call the malware antitrust commission: Recent versions of the Kovter ad fraud Trojan, which infects computers through Web-based exploits, close the door after themselves by updating Flash Player to the latest version.
Cisco Systems plans to pay $US635 million in cash to buy OpenDNS, a company that leverages the Domain Name System (DNS) to provide security services including Web filtering, threat intelligence and malware and phishing protection.
Windows 10 will have a new mechanism that will allow software developers to integrate their applications with whatever antimalware programs exist on users' computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW