The hacking group that targeted unclassified email systems at the U.S. Department of State and the White House is believed to have also compromised a network used by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a body of senior U.S. military leaders.
The U.S. National Security Agency will lose access to the bulk telephone records data it has collected at the end of November, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced Monday.
Someone call the malware antitrust commission: Recent versions of the Kovter ad fraud Trojan, which infects computers through Web-based exploits, close the door after themselves by updating Flash Player to the latest version.
Cisco Systems plans to pay $US635 million in cash to buy OpenDNS, a company that leverages the Domain Name System (DNS) to provide security services including Web filtering, threat intelligence and malware and phishing protection.
Windows 10 will have a new mechanism that will allow software developers to integrate their applications with whatever antimalware programs exist on users' computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC