When the phone rings in my house, there's a 50/50 chance it's a call for help--tech help. Maybe it's my sister trying to figure out why her wireless mouse no longer works. Maybe it's Dad wanting to know why virus warnings keep popping up on his deskt...
Your PC will crash, your camera will break, your network will fail, and your printer will chew up paper.
Here are your most likely options, from the best to the worst, if you want to hook up your desktop PC or notebook to your TV.
Kurt asked the Answer Line forum about buying a PC for his home theater
There are steps you should take to make a new PC as hassle-free as possible.
There's nothing to calculating how many watts your PC will need to operate properly. You total up the power needs of your processor, your motherboard, your video and sound cards, and everything else that goes inside your computer, round up to the cap...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Analyst - Excel focusedNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW