Desktop devices running Chrome OS haven't exactly found much traction, but that hasn't stopped Acer from developing an all-in-one PC built for the Google operating system.
The emerging USB 3.1 standard is set to reach desktops as hardware companies release motherboards with ports that can transfer data two times faster than the previous USB technology.
There's a vampire-slayer stalking the halls at Cebit.
PC shipments are forecast to drop by 4.9 per cent this year, more than the 3.3 per cent fall earlier predicted, according to IDC.
It only took an embarrassing adware scandal that put millions of PCs at risk, but Lenovo has had a revelation: People just want clean Windows.
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
Curved displays may be a fad in TVs, but they could stick around longer in computer monitors.
Samsung is trying to smash the status quo in PCs with a new all-in-one desktop computer that has a curved screen.
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Reversing the corporate strategy CEO Meg Whitman set three years ago, Hewlett-Packard is set to announce as early as Monday that it will split off its PC and printer business into a separate, publicly traded company, according to the Wall Street Jour...
Advanced Micro Devices is targeting mid-range desktops with its latest high-end FX chips based on the Piledriver architecture.
Intel is shipping its fastest PC processor to date and its first with eight cores.
The PC market is still a bleak place to be, but not as bleak as expected, according to new figures released by analyst company, IDC.
Hewlett-Packard reported a slight uptick in revenue for the second calendar quarter as its PC sales increased again.
Advanced Micro Devices wants to help gamers build cheaper, smaller desktops through new processors the company started shipping on Thursday
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD